Transform how you innovate & Thrive during disruption
CoursesMasterclasses & Workshops
Bespoke Masterclasses and Workshops
Often, you and your team do need certain knowledge and insights about disruption, innovation and change. For various reasons, consultancy may not be the right approach:
- Your team has the capacity to apply the knowledge and insights and develop the strategy
- You want to develop the capacity; so outsourcing will limit the learning
- Stakeholders are not on the same page yet: first things first.
In those cases, a 1 or 2 day masterclass could be an excellent solution. With the right mix of acquiring knowledge and sweating the work with energising and inspiring moderation.
Example topics for masterclasses and workshops
Key note presentations
Jan van Veen frequently gives key note presentations at public conferences or company-seminars.
He talks about the
- Major trends in manufacturing industries
(for example, servitization, ecosystems, digitalisation)
- Challenges to adapt and navigate disruption
(escape business-as-usual, recognise signals for disruption, fluid and energising change)
- best practices to accelerate innovation and change
(5 Momentum Habits, differentiating 4 types of innovation)
Thrive during disruptive change
OUR VISION and MISSION
Many manufacturers struggle to escape from business-as-usual. They fall behind competition and lose from new entrants in their industries. This is pretty frustrating.
moreMomentum has a methodology that helps manufacturers to transform the way they innovate and change so they will thrive during disruptive change.