Improve how you innovate, thrive during disruption
LEAD THE SERVICE TRANSFORMATION
Join the Service Leaders’ Circle of the moreMomentum Community
Choose your circle:
Join the network of like-minded Service Leaders and Innovators
If you are
- a Global Services leader
- a Regional Services leader
- a Service Innovation Director
- or a Service Innovation Manager
dedicated to drive the shift to (digital) services business models for the business to thrive in today’s rapidly transforming industries.
As a Member you will get
Live and Interactive Meetings
- Once a quarter
- Learn from peers and experts
- Full day interactive meetings
- Small peer groups of 8-12 peers
- Deep-dive discussions
- Strategies to overcome obstacles
- After the meeting, you will receive a summary report
Interactive Update Webinars
- Twice per quarter
- 1-hour interactive update webinars
- Update each other on progress, results, obstacles and strategies
- Advice from your peers and experts
1-to-1 sessions with the experts
- Once every 2 months
- Discuss more confidential topics
- Soundboarding with an expert
- Prepared session based on your input
Members decide which topics will be on the agenda for next community-meetings.
Some of the topics service leaders have on top of mind are
Service Culture & Mindset
Service Sales & Marketing
Servitization on Strategic Agenda
Developing Digital Services
Strategic Service Roadmap
Monetising Services and Data
Insights in Customer Problems & Needs
Innovation and Change Culture
Radical Innovation & Disruption
Business Model Innovation
Digital Culture & Mindset
Advanced & Outcome Based Services
We always talk a lot about customers. And still many of us struggle to articulate and quantify the value we offer to customers. We often tend to forget this and focus on the value of our offerings for our own company.
During the meeting we had in-depth exchange of experience and practices to better monetise services and data.
We had focussed discussions and inspiring presentations, also from colleagues from other companies.
Every time again it is suprising how much you learn from peers in other industries.Ton van den Ham
Expand your network with like-minded peers from various industries
Oil & Gas
Frequenty Asked Questions
Who should join?
- Global Services leaders
- Regional Services leaders
- and Service Innovation Directors and Managers
of manufacturers who
- are dedicated to drive the shift to (digital) services business models for the business to thrive in today’s rapidly transforming industries
- are willing to share experiences, challenges and practices
- see value from a group of like-minded peers and experts with similar objectives and aspirations
Where are the meetings held?
In case participants are from various countries, the meetings will be held at or close to major airports in Europe.
In case most participants work/live in the same area/country, the meetings will be held in a comfortable venue in that area/country.
In either case, the location will be discussed and agreed upon with the participants who will join the meeting.
When are the meetings held? How will they be scheduled?
The meetings will take place every quarter and will be scheduled at least 6 months ahead. Before fixing dates, we will capture your availability, so we can pick the best dates.
Can the 1-to-1 consultation sessions be face2face?
By default, the 1-to-1 consultation sessions will be done via GotoWebinar, so we can share webcam and screen.
If you wish, we can plan a face-2-face meeting at our location or yours. In case we have the meeting at your venue, we will charge the extra travel cost and time.
Will I meet peers with comparable challenges?
Yes. Peer groups with a too wide spread of interests, situation and aspirations are not very effective.
When you join the community, we will first have an intake-interview to assess your business, situation and challenges so you will join the right peer-group for the meetings.
At any time – as circumstance evolve – we can review and assign you to another group.
How much meetings should I join?
The meetings take place every quarter. Ideally, you join all 4 each year. However, in practice, most participants join 2-3 meetings per year.
You will always receive the summary report of each session of your group, even if you were not able to participate.
Can I take colleagues with me to the quaerterly meetings?
Yes, we encourage you to do so, however, not more than one colleague. We have to keep in mind that the groups consist of only 8-12 people/companies.
You have 2 options:
- You can take a “duo” or “premium” membership with more than one seat per session
- You can also take a colleague along for a single meeting. The fee for an extra participant for a single meeting is €350 excluding VAT
Can I transfer my seat to my colleague?
Yes, you are flexible to have a colleague joining a quarterly meeting on your behalf. Please take into account that your colleague fits in and can contribute to your peers in the group.
Please inform us as soon as possible.
Thrive during disruptive change
OUR VISION and MISSION
Many manufacturers struggle to escape from business-as-usual. They fall behind competition and lose from new entrants in their industries. This is pretty frustrating.
moreMomentum has a methodology that helps manufacturers to transform the way they innovate and change so they will thrive during disruptive change.