Transform how you innovate & thrive during disruption
TRANSFORM HOW YOU INNOVATE
Join the Innovation Leaders’ Circle of the moreMomentum Community
Choose your circle:
Join the network of like-minded Innovation Leaders
If you are
- a Chief Innovation Officer
- a VP Strategy
- a Chief Digital Officer
- a Chief Technology Officer
- a Chief Entrepreneurial Officer
- Head of R&D
- Head of Service Innovation
- Head of a corporate start-up
- Head of a competence centres
- or similar
dedicated to establish modern innovative strategies, practices and competencies for the business to thrive in today’s rapidly transforming industries.
As a Member you will get
Live and Interactive Meetings
- Once a quarter
- Learn from peers and experts
- Full day interactive meetings
- Small peer groups of 8-12 peers
- Deep-dive discussions
- Strategies to overcome obstacles
- After the meeting, you will receive a summary report
Interactive Update Webinars
- Twice per quarter
- 1-hour interactive update webinars
- Update each other on progress, results, obstacles and strategies
- Advice from your peers and experts
1-to-1 sessions with the experts
- Once every 2 months
- Discuss more confidential topics
- Soundboarding with an expert
- Prepared session based on your input
Members decide which topics will be on the agenda for next community-meetings.
Some of the topics innovation leaders have on top of mind are
Today’s business vs. Future Business
Future business models
New eco-systems and partnerships
Strategic alignment with all stakeholders
Innovation leadership & culture
recognizing weak signals
more collaboration and Avoiding silos
Outside-in and customer focus
Developing New leadership skills
Embedding social responsibility
During the meeting we had in-depth exchange of experience and practices to better monetise services and dataMark van der Wolf
We had focussed discussions and inspiring presentations, also from colleagues from other companies.
Every time again it is suprising how much you learn from peers in other industries.Ton van den Ham
Expand your network with like-minded peers from various industries
Oil & Gas
SIGN UP FoR the Innovation LEADERS’ CIRCLE
CLICK HERE if you want to pay by bank transfer or signup via the buttons below to pay with credit card
Frequenty Asked Questions
Who should join?
- Chief Innovation Officers
- VP’s Strategy
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Entrepreneurial Officers
- Heads of R&D
- Heads of Service Innovation
- Heads of corporate start-ups
- Heads of competence centres
- or similar role
of manufacturers, who
- are dedicated to establish modern innovative strategies, practices and competences for the business to thrive in today’s rapidly transforming industries
- are willing to share experiences, challenges and practices
- see value from a peer-group with similar objectives and aspirations
Where are the meetings held?
In case participants are from various countries, the meetings will be held at or close to major airports in Europe.
In case most participants work/live in the same area/country, the meetings will be held in a comfortable venue in that area/country.
In either case, the location will be discussed and agreed upon with the participants who will join the meeting.
When are the meetings held? How will they be scheduled?
The meetings will take place every quarter and will be scheduled at least 6 months ahead. Before fixing dates, we will capture your availability, so we can pick the best dates.
Can the 1-to-1 consultation sessions be face2face?
By default, the 1-to-1 consultation sessions will be done via GotoWebinar, so we can share webcam and screen.
If you wish, we can plan a face-2-face meeting at our location or yours. In case we have the meeting at your venue, we will charge the extra travel cost and time.
Will I meet peers with comparable challenges?
Yes. Peer groups with a too wide spread of interests, situation and aspirations are not very effective.
When you join the community, we will first have an intake-interview to assess your business, situation and challenges so you will join the right peer-group for the meetings.
At any time – as circumstance evolve – we can review and assign you to another group.
How many meetings should I join?
The meetings take place every quarter. Ideally, you join all 4 each year. However, in practice, most participants join 2-3 meetings per year.
You will always receive the summary report of each session of your group, even if you were not able to participate.
Can I take colleagues with me to the quaerterly meetings?
Yes, we encourage you to do so, however, not more than one colleague. We have to keep in mind that the groups consist of only 8-12 people/companies.
You have 2 options:
- You can take a “duo” or “premium” membership with more than one seat per session
- You can also take a colleague along for a single meeting. The fee for an extra participant for a single meeting is €350 excluding VAT
Can I transfer my seat to my colleague?
Yes, you are flexible to have a colleague joining a quarterly meeting on your behalf. Please take into account that your colleague fits in and can contribute to your peers in the group.
Please inform us as soon as possible.
Let’s discuss the Momentum Community
Book your 30-minute call to discuss the Momentum Community
We will discuss how this could be valuable to you and how you could add value to the community.
Thrive during disruptive change
OUR VISION and MISSION
Many manufacturers struggle to escape from business-as-usual. They fall behind competition and lose from new entrants in their industries. This is pretty frustrating.
moreMomentum has a methodology that helps manufacturers to transform the way they innovate and change so they will thrive during disruptive change.