Transform how you innovate & thrive during disruption
JOB-AID: EXPERIMENT LEARNING CARD
Better Prepare your experiments for quicker learning and lower risks
Boost your learning and lean development of for example new processes, services, marketing and sales techniques
We hear more and more about Fail Fast, Learn Fast etcetera. The point is learning from failures is no fun and is relatively slow.
It is much more productive and efficient to setup targeted experiments to test critical assumptions and questions related to the success of your envisioned processes, approaches or services.
This job-aid will help to easily become more goal-oriented in your experiments and boost success quicker in a much more engaging and joyable way.
- Leverage existing knowledge and insights of your customers
- Structure this into a compelling story to engage stakeholders
- Lead the ideation process for innovating new client-solutions
- Enhance your commercial message better promote and sell your brand, products and solutions
- One of the major challenges for manufacturing companies (and many others as well) is a limited insight into customers’ challenges and (unmet) needs.
- This often is an obstacle to open business innovation and improvements
- Developing new services and solutions
- Becoming more effective in selling and promoting your business, products and services
- Building momentum on all levels and with all teams in your organisation to innovate and change
- Engage your colleagues
- You and your colleagues together have a whealth of knowledge and information, which can become much more powerful when brought together and structured in a effective and compelling way.
- You will get much better insights and feedback from (potential) clients with such a (draft) story
About the author - Jan van Veen
Jan van Veen has been in manufacturing for almost 20 years now, predominantly as a consultant. As co-founding partner, he grew an international service management consultancy in 9 years.
He has been working with many medium-sized manufacturers and a dozens of Fortune500 companies in driving growth, profitability and customer loyalty through service innovation.
Jan is executive advisor, author and international speaker. His mission is to accelerate the transition of the manufacturing sector during disruptive periods.
OUR VISION and MISSION
Many manufacturers struggle to escape from business-as-usual. They fall behind competition and lose from new entrants in their industries. This is pretty frustrating.
moreMomentum has a methodology that helps manufacturers to transform the way they innovate and change so they will thrive during disruptive change.