When we look at how manufacturers try to innovate, improve and change their business, we see that many business leaders encounter 3 key problems which cause them to fall behind the competition.
- Change is going too slow, whether it is small change or more radical changes, there seems to be a lot of energy getting lost in resistance and fighting resistance
- Little innovation beyond incremental improvement of the status quo
- Lack of influence to successfully counteract these challenges
During the Momentum Impulse Session, we will discuss the 4 winning habits
for continuous and easy business innovation, improvement and change:
- What are the root causes for resistance against change and how to prevent them
- How these 4 winning habits accelerate innovation and continuous improvement beyond the incremental improvements of the status quo
- Concrete examples of successful application of these 4 winning habits
- How to get started with deploying more of these 4 winning habits and become more influential toward your teams and other stakeholders
The Momentum Impulse Session are full day meetings of 8-12 executives. The price for a sessions is €425,£375 or $595, excluding VAT per participant.